You are summoned to a Meeting of Upton Parish Council in Upton Village Hall Meeting Room, Monday 16th January 2017 at 8.00 pm
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
Members are asked to declare any personal interest and the nature of that interest which they may have in any items under consideration at this meeting.
- 3.1 Adoption of minutes of meeting: 28th November & 5th December 2016
3.2 Matters arising / action points from last meeting (see Appendix B below)
- Parish Council vacancies
PC vacancies update – co-opt new councillor (RT to confirm)
- County Councillor’s Report (distributed)
5.2 District Councillor’s Report
5.3 PCSO’s report
- Public Forum
- Matters arising (general):
- Garage roof repair – update (RT)
- Business to be transacted:
– UPC financial report to end of December 2016 (Clerk)
– Proposal for moving money from current to savings account (Clerk)
8.2 Agreement of precept for 2017
- Budget Setting for 2017
- P16/V1903/FUL, P14/V2550/FUL – for development work at the following location: The Gate House Reading Road Upton. Granted 15.12.16.
- P16/V2788/HH – for two storey rear extension at 3 Beeching Close, Upton. Planning permissions granted 1.12.16.
- P16/V2876/FULL – erection of stable block etc near Horse & Harrow, Upton. Deadline 12.12.16. Awaiting decision.
- For noting:
10.1.1 Use of hog roast on village hall site (8.4.17) – email from Andrew Clark 3.1.17.
10.2 High Sheriff Award 2016/17 – deadline for nominations is Wednesday 11th January 2017
10.3 Receipts since last meeting
Bank interest – Dec 2016 15p
Liz Cooper, Clerk to UPC
10th January 2017
Tel: 01235 798038
Appendix A – Schedule of payments
|Clerks Salary – Dec 2016||185.98|
|Clerks expenses (Dec 2016)||13.02|
|Purchase of goalposts for rec ground||3,791.93|
|Garage roof invoice (D Warren paid)||1,590.00|
|A Hoy leaving flowers||50.00|
|Mowers – servicing invoices||422.23|
|Public Works Loan||412.91|
|Clerk’s training:- Internal Audit Requirements / End of Year Requirements (2 courses £42 ea inc VAT))||84.00|