24th November 2023
To: All Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend an extraordinary meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the meeting room at Upton village hall on Wednesday 29th November 2023 at 7.00pm.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend. Please inform the Clerk at least 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting as numbers may be restricted.
Clerk to Upton Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence
- To record any declarations of interests relating to this meeting
- To hear any updates on the maintenance of the recreation ground
3.1 Car park improvement options (GW)
3.2 Any other updates on the recreation ground
- To hear an update on Speed Watch Activities (BH)
- To hear an update on Risk Management (NT)
5.1 Updating of the Risk Management document
5.2 Compliance, GDPR & any other risk management updates
- To hear an update on the production & issue of Upton News (NT)
Agree content for next edition of Upton News
- To hear an update on IT
Discuss documentation update for the website
- To set the date(s) and venue(s) of future full council meetings
8.1 To agree the list of meeting dates for 2024. New date needed for APM
8.2 The next full council meeting will be held on Wednesday 17th January 2024 at 8.00pm in the meeting
room in the village hall.