MU: DO THEY REALLY???
- Speak out against violence to women
- Campaign against advertising which promotes sales of adult styles to children
- Support parents as they bring up their children
- Pray for the needs of families across the world
- Give financial support to set up literacy and health education schemes
YES THEY DO!!!
These are just some of the things that this dynamic Christian organisation “The Mothers’ Union” has been doing year in, year out.
We invite all villagers to come and find out more about this amazing, global Christian organisation, which works in this area as well as across the world.
Gentlemen, ladies, teenagers, children – a warm welcome awaits you
– Upton Village Hall, Saturday 9th March at 3.30pm
– complimentary teas, activities for children with a Mothering Sunday theme, displays and information, informal conversation and a short presentation.
The doors will be open for just one hour, so we hope many of you will find time to drop in for a cup of tea and cake, with plenty to keep young people busy as well.
See you there!
Revd Louise Butler