Refer to the Upton Village Hall website for full details.
Upton Village Hall is at the heart of the village and is available for hire. It is suitable for a very wide range of events. Private parties, public meetings, charitable and fundraising events, child-based activities, keep-fit and gymnastics classes, quiz nights, weddings, christenings and companies running corporate events have all hired the hall.
Constructed in 1966 by members of the village, the Hall underwent a major expansion and upgrade in 2010 and is fully accessible with a disabled toilet. The Main Hall and Committee room were refurbished and upgraded in the summer of 2019. The Main Hall seats up to 100 or a maximum of 60 when laid out for dining. The Committee Room seats 10-12. The Kitchen is fully equipped and ideal for catering. The Hall is fully licensed for public entertainment.
There is a small car park to the side with parking bays for approximately 13 cars, with overflow parking for another 20 cars on the adjacent grass.
The Hall is in a quiet setting overlooking the recreation ground, home to the brand new adventure playground and bike humps making it the perfect venue for events that may require outside space.
Updated – June 2023
Village Hall News
- Upton Village Hall Amenities Trust Chairman’s Update, July 2023
- Upton Village Hall Amenities Trust Latest News
- Upton Village Hall Amenities Trust Chairman’s Report, April 2023
- Upton Village Hall Amenities Trust (UVHAT)
- Upton Village Hall News
- Village Hall Back Up and Running
- More Improvements Planned for the Village Hall
- Village Hall AGM
- The Incredible Doctor Guttmann
- UVHAT Annual Report and Accounts